Wednesday, October 14, 2015

REVIEW/RELEASE: The Art of Stealing Kisses by Stella London


Series: The Art of Stealing Hearts #2
Genre: Contemporary Romance

~Blurb~

A priceless painting. A devastatingly handsome new boss.

A mystery I can’t resist.

Ever since billionaire art collector Charles St Clair crashed into my life, my whole world’s turned upside down. Now I’m trading my old waitress uniform for designer gowns, and bad blind dates for steamy hookups with the most eligible bachelor in town. But a string of daring art heists is turning heads - and all the clues point to St Clair.

Who is the man behind the myth? And what secrets is he hiding behind that million-dollar smile?


All I know is, I’m going to enjoy unwrapping the truth.
~Book Review~
3 Stars

*Reader Note: 
This is part two of the Love and Art serial and thus The Art of Stealing Hearts must be read first.

The Art of Stealing Kisses picks up shortly after where The Art ofStealing Hearts leaves off. Grace is now starting her new position. Meanwhile Nick Lennox is still hot on a somewhat cold trail of the art thief, but some clues come to light.

Once again I’m interested in where the art heist plot is headed and this one ends on a pretty major cliffhanger that will leave you wanting to know more. 

As far as the romance between Grace and St. Clair, well it certainly gets steamier than the previous installment; however, I had some difficulty feeling their heat. I was a little confused why Grace is warned off by several people that St. Clair is a playboy when he’s so far been shown a patient gentleman with an expressed sole interest in her.  I was also feeling a little too much hot/cold from the couple, especially on Grace’s end. Her inner conflict over trusting him rather than just confronting him made it difficult for me to feel that she was falling in love with him. Let’s just say that given the new level that their relationship was taken to, I felt she should have come clean about her meeting. I was ultimately left rhetorically wondering who was really keeping something from whom.

Hopefully everything pulls together in the third installment, The Art of Stealing Forever, coming October 28th.
AMAZON US / UK

~Also Available~
99c
AMAZON US / UK
Book Review

~Coming Soon~


Stella London is a romance lover turned newbie author. After a childhood spent traveling in Europe, she now calls New York City her home - but still keeps a flame burning for those sexy foreign accents. She loves strong coffee, new shoes, and handsome men in a well-cut suit.

~Giveaway~

No comments:

Post a Comment