Monday, April 20, 2015

REVIEW/RELEASE: The Exposé 3 by Roxy Sloane

~Synopsis~

My secret is out — and the stakes are higher than ever. 

One night with Dax Ryan and my cover is blown, but I can’t walk away. It’s not just the incredible, filthy things he does to my body; I’ve betrayed his trust, and I need to make it right. 

But each new question only gets me in deeper. And every sexy encounter with Dax makes me want him even more.

This is dangerous. Thrilling.

And I can’t stop.
~Book Review~
4.5 Stars 
“Undercover lies, deception, and oh yes, incredibility hot sex. It’s nowhere near my normal romantic troubles.”
Ours either Zoe; that’s why reading about it is so enthralling…exciting…and HOT! 
“I should just let you loose in the club with a Dominatrix whip and heels.”
Yes, things steam up even more in the 3rd installment. In fact, it’s deliciously sexy.  It opens right where Vol. 2 left, propelling the dynamics between the characters and upping the tension.

As always, Dex is one lust worthy alpha-male. But as Zoe realizes, “Behind that ‘master of the universe’ thing, Dax is smart as hell, driven and moral.”

Zoe (I think we call drop the ‘Kate’ alias now) develops further as a character in this one. She learns a few lessons that her journalism classes didn’t teach and finally has to face the consequences of her deception. 
“‛You’re stubborn and head-strong, but deep down you want a man who knows how to push back. To tell you when to shut the hell up and get on your knees.’”
The story continues to be a page-turner and the ending…well it’s “smokin’!”

AMAZON US / UK

~Also Available~
AMAZON US / UK

Book Review
AMAZON US / UK

~Author Bio~
Roxy Sloane is a romance junkie with a dirty mind. She lives in Los Angeles with her hot ex-military hubby and her two kids. She loves writing sexy, complex stories about pushing the boundaries and risking it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment