Wednesday, October 28, 2015

REVIEW/RELEASE: The Art of Stealing Forever by Stella London

Series: The Art of Stealing Hearts #3
Genre: Contemporary Romance

~Blurb~
Charles St Clair’s secret is out. My billionaire art collector boss has been hiding a double life - and now he wants me in on the deal. 

I’ve never been one to break the rules, but there’s something about him I can’t resist.

It’s thrilling. Intoxicating.

Sexy as hell.

But how far can we go before someone gets caught?


I’m going to find out.
~Book Review~
4 Stars

The third and final installment picks up directly where part two left off with Grace coming face to face with the truth about St. Claire.  She has important, life-changing decisions to make and her life will never be the same.

There’s plenty of intrigue and on the edge of your seat moments in this one as the art heist plot reaches its climax. And speaking of climaxes…sexy times and some above the law romance flow seamlessly in this installment.
“‘Tell me, my sweet Grace…how do you want it?’”
“‘I just want you,’…He spanks me again, sharp and sweet.”
All in all I think the story would be most enjoyable as a whole novel rather than a three part serial, but now that all segments are available, enjoy them in one sitting if you haven’t already gotten started reading. 

~Also Available~
AMAZON US / UK

AMAZON US / UK


Stella London is a romance lover turned newbie author. After a childhood spent traveling in Europe, she now calls New York City her home - but still keeps a flame burning for those sexy foreign accents. She loves strong coffee, new shoes, and handsome men in a well-cut suit.


~Giveaway~

No comments:

Post a Comment