Monday, April 27, 2015

REVIEW/RELEASE: The Exposé 4 by Roxy Sloane

~Synopsis~

She’s torn my empire apart. Now, my secrets are out — but I still don’t know who I can trust.

Somebody is after me, and they don’t care who they hurt to get their way.

I have to protect her.

I need to possess her.

It all ends tonight.
~Book Review~
4.5 Stars

This is the conclusion to The Exposé, a sexy and suspenseful serial. In this installment, which picks up right where vol. 3 left off, the degree of danger increases, the case of the mysterious notes is revealed, and Dax and Zoe’s relationship is tested once again.

If you’ve enjoyed alpha Dax in the previous installments, he won’t disappoint in this one either. Even as chaos ensues, Dax remains…demanding: 
“‛In fact, you’re not leaving this bedroom until I say so. I don’t care if I have to lock you in myself.’”
And dominant: 
“‛Your place in on your hands and knees with my c*ck buried deep inside you. And don’t forget it.’”
But at the same time we continue to see the vulnerable side of Dax too, which helps make him a well rounded character.

Now both Zoe and Dax’s careers are on the line and salvaging them might mean choosing business over their personal lives. 
“Maybe my empire was really just a house of cards, read to fall.”
Zoe remains a strong and determined character who learns her lessons in integrity and ethics. I do wish there would have been a little more details and development on things from her life. The ending felt just a little rushed with some loose ends that didn’t wrap up.

All in all though, the installments as a whole with a little more development would make a page-turning phenomenal sexy and exciting erotic adventure/suspense novel. But it’s a fun and super hot serial as it is. 

AMAZON US / UK

~Also Available~
AMAZON US / UK

AMAZON US / UK

Book Review
AMAZON US / UK

~Author Bio~
Roxy Sloane is a romance junkie with a dirty mind. She lives in Los Angeles with her hot ex-military hubby and her two kids. She loves writing sexy, complex stories about pushing the boundaries and risking it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment