Monday, April 13, 2015

RELEASE/REVIEW: The Exposé 2 by Roxy Sloane

~Synopsis~
Secrets are my power.

I’ve built an empire from fantasy. Your every desire, your most exotic dreams. I make them real, every night.

But secrets can destroy you too.

Now, it’s all at risk. Because of her.

She asking questions, stepping over the line. One wrong move and my empire could come crashing down — but I can’t stop now.

Who can I trust?
~Book Review~
4.5 Stars

In part two of The Exposé both Dax and “Kate” are getting in deeper …over their heads. (Go ahead and take that literally and figuratively). Either of their world’s could come crashing down.

Dax remains attracted to Kate but weary of her at the same time. 
“She came her brains out for me, begging for more, completely out of control. The sexiest damn thing I’ve ever seen. I don’t trust her one bit.”
Hints of blackmail and coercion continue to plague his business. Readers learn a little more about Dax’s background… as well as what he’s packing. J 
“If I had any doubts at all about whether his muscular, broad physique continued south of the border, well, they’re gone now. That man is hung.”
Did we really expect anything less? ;-)

Dax’s sex appeal certainly doesn’t wane. In fact, he gets more dominant at the same time he’s losing control. (literally and figuratively again)

Meanwhile, Kate is so pushing her luck at times, but it gets her lucky none the less. She must make decisions about how far she’s willing to go to chase a story and the theme of journalist ethics becomes a full on discussion.

Before my double entendres in an attempt to avoid spoilers become overkill, I’ll quit and simply say I can’t wait for next week’s installment!

AMAZON US / UK

~Also Available~
AMAZON US / UK


~Author Bio~
Roxy Sloane is a romance junkie with a dirty mind. She lives in Los Angeles with her hot ex-military hubby and her two kids. She loves writing sexy, complex stories about pushing the boundaries and risking it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment