Monday, March 28, 2016

BOOK REVIEW: Indecision by Elisabeth Grace

4 Stars

911 operator, Jackie Davenport is a carefree girl. She likes to date and have a good time but she’s sworn off cops when it comes to guys.

Office Jamie McTavish, 29, is the new policeman in town. Once he lays eyes on Jackie, he’s a determined man.
 “‘Find what you’re looking for officer?’”
The opening scene is really cute. It wasn’t hard to get into the story. It’s lighthearted and told via Jackie and Jamie’s alternating first person point of view. 

I enjoyed that fact that the romance was free of OW/OM drama.  Overall I liked both characters except for a section where Jackie’s hang-ups got on my nerves. But it doesn’t drag out so that was a plus.

All in all, the whole story moves pretty quickly though and it felt like their relationship progressed a little fast. I’m a reader that likes a build up, to be able to feel the chemistry between the main couple. I’m not saying I didn’t feel it but there are a lot of them saying they feel something between them that felt heavy handed.

Though I would have preferred more development, if you are looking for a simple, shorter, sexy story this is one to check out.


No comments:

Post a Comment