Thursday, November 26, 2015

BOOK REVIEW: Santa Baby, I Want A Bad Boy For Christmas by Justine Elvira

~Synopsis~
Morgan is having a miserable week. She broke up with her boyfriend, can't afford to go home to spend the holidays with her family, and has to work every day leading up to Christmas.

Enter mall Santa.

When Morgan is forced to tell Santa what she wants for Christmas, she doesn't hold back. She wants a bad boy for Christmas. He must have chiseled arms, smoldering eyes, and a panty-melting smile. 

Will Santa send Morgan her perfect bad boy?




~Book Review~
4.5 Stars
“‘I want a bad boy for Christmas, Santa. I want a strong man with chiseled arms. I want dark, smoldering eyes and a panty-melting smile. I want the illusion of him being dangerous. I want a man who takes charge. A man who knows what he wants and gets it. I want a man that grabs me by the hair, pulls me in close, and takes my mouth with his. He should open doors for me and pull out my chair, but after dinner I want him to lay me on the table and ravish me with his tongue. I want to submit to his needs because he wants me to. I want his first instinct to be to keep me safe. And for God’s sake, I want him to know where to find my g-spot.’”
25 year old bartender Morgan has a tall order for a Santa sporting drops of whiskey in his beard rather than cookie crumbs. 

Santa Baby, I Want A Bad Boy For Christmas is cute, sexy, and festive novella. Told via Morgan’s first person point of view, I was wiping drool off my chin too when Morgan’s wish walks into her bar and makes her Christmas dreams come true. Hello Hottie! Here's a holiday bedtime story sure to produce visions of that bad boy dancing through your head.

Amazon     iBooks    B&N    Smashwords

No comments:

Post a Comment