Wednesday, August 4, 2021

2021 Update

(*Dusts off blogger*) Hi Everyone! (*dust continues to fly*) Wow, it’s been a long time. Specifically, it’s been nine months since my last review. (*counts on fingers just to be sure*) Yep, tomorrow it will be exactly nine months since my last post.

You may ask, where did you go? (*song pops into head* It's a good song so let's take a moment to enjoy it....) 


First, I apologize for not getting back to a number of email inquiries and requests for review.  It's not that I'm not reading; I'm just not reading much romance. Those blocks on the old calendar have been slim to none in the past few months.  And so time flies as I’ve been busy in other aspects of my life. I do miss leisure reading, but priorities and all that. Today though I’m taking a little break from nineteenth century British literature where orphans and monsters have been occupying my summer to creep back into Romancelandia momentarily. Thanks to the great invention of author newsletters, I’m not completely out of the loop when it comes to my favorite steamy reads... I think. (*ponders what else is new that I might have missed*)

Anyways, here’s what I now know I missed and what new is on the horizon:

Kim Linwood is back with a new release in her Graves Brothers series. Driven Wild hits Kindle screens on August 10th, and pre-order for .99 cents is available now.


If you missed the first book, like me, (*hides in shame*) well maybe we can buddy read. Stiff Competition is at the top of my TBR pile. 


Also coming this month, the latest and possibly final(??? Jamie, say it isn’t so!) book in The Good Guys series by Jamie Schlosser. Loner drives into town August 12th.  Check out the cover:

And if you haven’t read the previous stand-alone titles in this enjoyable series of sweet and sexy good guys, you can get acquainted with them from their earlier centerfold appearances on the blog: HERE!

And finally, Annika Martin teased a few months back a new installment in her Kinky Bank Robbers serial.  If you haven't one-clicked the freebie first installment, definitely give it a try. That's how I got hooked! Learn more: HERE!

In the meantime, read a book you've never read and stay tuned....😜

No comments:

Post a Comment