Monday, December 21, 2015

Book-Bosomed Book Blog's Best Books of 2015

♫♪♫♪♫♪
(S)He's making a list and checking it twice; 
Gonna find out who's naughty or nice. (Naughty is the new nice, fyi)
Santa Claus is cumming to town!!!
♫♪♫♪♫♪


Ah, it’s that time of the year again. Time to give a shout out to some of my favorite releases from this past year. (If you missed last year's list, click HERE)

As I worked on this list I realized for the second year in a row that this is hard. I mean really hard! And I don’t mean hard in a good way. So this year I did things a little differently. I made a small list of Must-Reads. Books that if you haven’t read in 2015, you should definitely give a try in 2016. Or better yet, go 1 click then now; the year's not over yet! Then I also compiled a categorized list of recommended reads that also deserve honorable mentions. I'm sure I still missed some good ones, either because I haven't found them myself yet or life was too hectic every time I sat down to work on this list. Still without further ado, here’s Book-Bosomed Book Blog’s Must Read Books of 2015!
(in no particular order)

 Eighteen (18): Based on a True Story by J.A. Huss

Crave the Rose by Karen Kincy
The Firefly Effect by Allie Gail
More Than Water and More than Kisses by Renee Ericson
Devious Minds by K.F. Germaine


About the books & why they made the list… And I’ll try to do it in one word.
Okay, that’s an exaggeration. I could never say just one word about an amazing book, but I will try to describe it with one word…And then back that up with a lot more. ;-)



More than Water/More than Kisses by Renee Ericson
Adorable
“‛That’s quite an impressive beaker you have…’” –EJ
“‛You were checking out my instrument?’” –Foster
He’s all about science. She sees the world through art. And when they come together, well it’s pretty amazing.

I think EJ and Fozzie are the cutest couple I’ve read! I came to adore them in More than Water, and More than Kisses sealed the deal on them as one of my all time favorite couples and characters. #Ejozzie or should it be #Fozzej. Mmm, maybe #EvFost. Check them out and decide. 
“I’ll make her think about my dick. She seems fond of it.” –Foster


Devious Minds by K. F. Germaine
Hilarious
“My resolve to fuck with Sydney was morphing into a need to fuck Sydney.” –Gray
She's out for revenge. He doesn't know what he did wrong. But that doesn't make them any less hot for each other. 

I laughed so loud at part in this story that my hubs kept poking his head around the corner to inquire what the heck I was reading. I read those parts out loud to him and he laughed too even though he didn’t really know anything about the story.
Find out what was so funny and get a good laugh too. 
“If this were an alternate universe, I’d think Sydney and I would get along just fine. Both stubborn with evil tendencies. This thought, which came out of left field, made me shudder.” –Gray
  
18 by J.A. Huss
Hot
“I stand there naked in front of him as a condition of being given the opportunity to learn trig, take a test, give him a blow job, get at least one question right, and get my pussy licked.” –Shannon
Shannon just wants to graduate high school. Mateo, Mr. Alesci, wants a whole lot more!

I waved my hand madly in front of my face while gaping, 'Did he really just say that?' more times than I kept count. This is one wild and engaging teacher-student romance to sign up for.



Crave the Rose by Karen Kincy
Compelling
“I’m already wet and aching for him. I would die to see him glistening with his own cum, but I would live to feel him inside me.” — Cassia
Bram's wanted her since the first moment he saw her. Cassia doesn't know what she wants. Both are broken and lost but love doesn't follow the rule. 

Compelling is the best way I can sum up the characters and the tone of the story.  



 The Firefly Effect by Allie Gail
Fun...
“What was it like? Like a supernova in my balls exploded out the end of my cock, but maybe that’s not the most appropriate thing to say right now.”  — Shane
He was the boy who stole her pencils in middle school and spread rumors about her in high school. Now he's the man that's going to protect her from the big bad hurricane. Naked!

Last but certainly not least, this is the newest release on the list, and I knew it belonged here as I read it. It has it all the best F words: fun, fireflies, fantasy... fucking ;-)

“‘It would be like trying to solve calculus equations while masturbating.’”


Happy Holidays Everyone!!! 
And a big thanks to all the authors who put countless hours into giving us these page-turners!

If the above six weren't enough, here's some more I recommend....

Honorable Mentions of 2015!

Rockstar Romance
Gone for You by Jayne Frost

 Sports Romance
Game On by Katie McCoy

New Adult Romance
Own Me by Lexi Scott

Changing Tides by Sarah Darlington

Strong & Sensible Heroine in a Romance
The No Bad Boy Rule by Ashley Erin

Older Brother's Best Friend Romance
Prick Tease by Misti Murphy

Alpha Male Romance
Like a Fox by J.M. Sevilla

Super-Sexy Romantic Comedy
 Spencer by Kerry Heavens

Step-Sibling Romance
Rebel by Kim Linwood

Jerked by BB Hamel

Prick by Sabrina Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment