Monday, October 9, 2017

RELEASE/REVIEW BLITZ: His Little Bad Girl by Madison Faye

Series: Innocence Claimed Series
Genre: Contemporary Romance

~Blurb~
She's mine, she just doesn’t know it yet.

Her name is Tempest Kensington.

She’s eighteen years old.

She’s my student, and I want to know how sweet she tastes when she’s claimed for the first time.

I’m her headmaster.
I’m twenty years older than her. But damn the implications. Screw the consequences. I know I’m blurring the lines, but I. Do. Not. Care.

Tempest Kensington is a grade-A brat. And she’s about to get a very thick, very firm dose of my discipline – over my knee and on hers.

Barely appropriate. Entirely off-limits. My temptation, my addiction, my obsession. My ruin, in a plaid skirt and knee-high socks.

It’s time for this little tease to learn exactly what happens to bad girls who look for trouble.

Sweet, filthy, and oh-so-wrong in the best kind of way.
If you’re looking for something extra hot and wildly over-the-top, this one’s for you! Utterly obsessed alpha hero, sassy, untouched heroine, and enough insta-love, kindle-melting steam, and sugary-sweetness to make you beg for more. HEA with NO CHEATING!

~Book Review~

3.5 Stars

Christian Knolls, 38, is a former marine, now headmaster at a prestigious private academy. Tempest Kensington, 18, is the black sheep of the school, the troublemaker, the misfit.
“I groan to myself, my cock throbbing in my dress pants as I watch inappropriate, barely-legal temptation personified hop down the steps and skip over to my car.”
The opening scenes were engaging with the character set up intriguing and the story quickly pulled me in. There were also some cute touches of humor in the narration. Later on, their dirty talk became a bit repetitive though. Is there insta-love?—definitely. I won’t describe it as insta-lust. The tale does imply that the heat has been brewing. None the less, it would have been nice to be shown a few of their earlier interactions to build the characters and the relationship. (I really wanted to see a play out of the French class scene). There’s not a whole lot of plot; it’s mostly a dirty teacher-student erotic novella told via Christian and Tempest’s first person POV.

I do wish these smutty tales would stop pigeonholing women and prioritizing babies over education. Don’t get me wrong, motherhood is a wonderful and rewarding experience, but it also requires a lot of sacrifices. Women should be given the opportunity to find themselves first before redefining their identity in life changing new roles. And I’m all for a devoted and determined hero. This one just echoed some caveman rhetoric a few times (which admittedly he did seem conflicted about) and when I thought I’d found respect for him ultimately making the right decision, Tempest undermined it. Suffice to say, at eighteen years of age, there’s plenty of time to start a family in the years to come; there’s no point in rushing it, especially if you’re found the field of study where you excel and have been given the opportunity for an Ivy League education. Tempest’s character had a lot of potential. Both characters did actually; if only they would have been fleshed out a little more.
“‘Queen, huh?...I thought I was your bad girl?’
‘Trust me, angel, you’re going to be both.’”
So bring some suspension of disbelief and expectations of heated, filthy encounters. That’s what this largely delivers, and if that’s the erotic fantasy escape you desire, this is one to check out.


*99c for release week only*
AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
Free in Kindle Unlimited


Madison Faye is the dirty alter ego of the very wholesome, very normal suburban housewife behind the stories. While she might be a wife, mom, and PTA organizer on the outside, there’s nothing but hot, steamy, and raunchy fantasies brewing right beneath the surface! Tired of keeping them hidden inside or only having them come out in the bedroom, they’re all here in the form of some wickedly hot stories. Single-minded alpha hero, sinfully taboo relationships, and wildly over-the-top scenarios. If you love it extra dirty, extra hot, and extra naughty, this is the place for you! (Just don’t tell the other PTA members you saw her here…)

Join the mailing list for author updates, special prices, and a **FREE BOOK!** 

No comments:

Post a Comment